Saturday, March 9, 2013

Food Subscription Boxes Added to the List

 
Hope everyone is having a great weekend! A quick note: I just added 25 food & drink subscription boxes to my Subscription Boxes Directory. Included in the Food & Drink Subscription category are:
  • Food- and snack-only boxes (or some type of combination, e.g. 'taster's' boxes such as Goodies or food / music boxes such as Pairings)
  • Coffee & tea boxes
  • Chocolate & candy boxes
  • Drinks / cocktails boxes
As of this month, I'm subscribed to Graze (still loving it), Love with Food and Goodies - the latter two will be my first boxes in March, so I can't wait to get them!
Don't forget to check out the other categories in the Subscription Boxes Directory (now has close to 90 subscriptions included) and stop back again as I'm adding to the rest of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment