Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Graze Box Review: Nibblebox #2 (#8)

Yesterday my second Graze Nibblebox showed up at my door - a few days later than expected but I was still happy to get my hands on it, as I knew what was awaiting for me inside! After I liked my first Nibblebox so much, I was anxiously waiting to try all the snacks in this one. This week's box contained two snacks I've already received in previous boxes (and which I loved) and two new ones. Take a look:
The two snacks I already had before were two dips: the Bonnie Wee Oatbakes (wholegrain oatbakes with caramelized onion marmalade) and the Toffee Apple (toffee sauce with granny smith apples). Just as the first time I tried these, I loved them as much this time. Since I've already posted about these, I'm not going to repeat myself; you can read more about each snack here. The only difference is that this time I thought the onion marmalade tasted a bit more onion-y. I also really liked the other two snacks - both were ~ 200 calories each. Here are more details.

Jaffa Cake: Belgian dark chocolate, orange raisins and toasted hazelnuts
This is absolutely delicious! I wasn't surprised since I love all the ingredients individually. Those orange raisins are "to die for" - I wish I could find them sold in my local grocery stores...

Hickory Smoked Nuts & Seeds: Smoked almonds, cashews and roasted seeds 
I love this snack! I've never had hickory smoked nuts before and they are surprisingly yummy. I'm not a big fan of nut-only mixes, but the addition of the seeds to this mix made it really successful for me. 

My verdict: I absolutely enjoyed this week's Nibblebox! Although it contained two of the snacks I've tried in previous boxes, I didn't mind that at all since they were some of my favorites. In addition, I got to discover two new delicious snacks and I'll be looking out for some of these new flavors on my next visit to the grocery store.

What did you think of these snacks / flavor combinations?

2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't happen to have an invite code, would you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, no... I've given out all my invites. If Graze changes that rule going forward, I'll let my readers know.

      Delete