Friday, March 8, 2013

New Subscription Alert: FabFitFun VIP Box

NEW: Read my review of the Spring FabFitFun VIP Box here.
 
I just signed up for FabFitFun VIP quarterly box and I am super excited! This is a new lifestyle subscription box - very similar to my favorite PopSugar MUST HAVE Box - where every 3 months you will receive your FabFitFun VIP gift box filled with full-sized items, hand selected by Giuliana and the FabFitFun Team.

Price: $49.99 for 3 months and you can cancel any time.
The goods:
  • The hottest seasonal items sent from the red carpet to your door 4 times a year
  • Full-size products and premium items worth over $100
  • You could be a winner! Randomly selected members will receive super-fab bonus gifts!
While the contents of the first FFF VIP box remain a secret, it is said to include guaranteed full-size MoroccanOil hair treatment which I've loved and used on a daily basis for the last few years. In addition, they state that you’ll also get five other super fab products to help you get through spring in style. The inaugural spring box is said to be valued at $120+. 

Promotion Code: You can use code FAB48 for $10 off your first box - it still worked for me today (not sure for how much longer it'd work). Latest code for $10 off: FAB10. I figured that since the total cost of the box comes roughly to the cost of the MoroccanOil and this is a product I'm buying on a regular basis anyway, I have nothing to lose. Once I get my first box, I'll decide if I want to keep my subscription onward.  
Once you sign up, you are asked to fill out a style / size profile - that way, FFF VIP has your size info in case size items are included in the box.

What do you think of this new subscription? Are you going to give it a try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment