Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Treasures - Valentine's Day Gifts Under $15

Tuesday Treasures - I'm starting a series of Tuesday posts that is going to feature various "treasures" I find, spanning different categories - fashion, beauty, kids, home. To qualify as "treasures", the items need to be not only cute and stylish, but also a good deal. 
This first "Tuesday Treasures" post is all about "heart-sprinkled" and "candy-colored" Valentine's Day gifts, each for under $15. Take a look at what I found:

1. Pumpkin Patch Hearts Rib Knit Tunic Top ($14.99 at Pumpkin Patch, was $34.50) - I already bought this heart-sprinkled top for my daughter to wear on Valentine's Day. For those of you who are not familiar with the brand, Pumpkin Patch is a New Zealand company that makes super cute high-quality kids clothes. You can buy it at high-end department stores or online where they regularly offer great deals. I have been a fan for a few years now and can't rave enough about the design and quality of the clothes.
2. Pop Fizz Clink Silicone iPhone 4 Case ($15, on sale from $35 at Kate Spade) - This is what caught my attention at Kate Spade Surprise Sale (on now until 2/6); it'll make a great gift for one of my girlfriends who's obsessed with pink-colored iPhone accessories.
3. Paris vs. New York Postcards Box (~$14 at Amazon) - I really enjoyed reading / looking through the book and this set is based on the same illustrations. I know I would love receiving a postcard from that set - a great conversation piece.
4. Fleur-de-Lys Glass ($8 at Anthropologie) - These are hand-made in Portugal, I own a whole set of in the non-colored version and I absolutely love using them; maybe it's time to mix it up with some color.
5. Eiffel Tower Round Tray ($9.99 at Target) - I love using trays and already own a black-and-white one from Target. This version is so cute - I would go for anything Paris-themed.

What do you think of these? Have you found some "treasures" for your Valentine's Day gift shopping?

No comments:

Post a Comment