Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Treasures: Spring & Easter Finds for Under $15

Spring is in the air and this year, Easter is coming earlier than usual. I'm so ready for the warmer days and the blooming scents of the new season. That is what inspired my Tuesday Treasures today - all spring- and Easter-themed finds for under $15. (NEW: Check out the latest Easter-inspired 'treasure' finds). Take a look:
1. Rainbow Tiered Top, by Pumpkin Patch ($13.99, 50% off + free shipping) - If you've read some of my previous posts you know I am a huge fan of Pumpkin Patch. They have a spring sale at 50% off going on right now and I don't need another 'excuse' to stock up on twirly, flowy pieces for my daughter.
2. Meri Meri Peter Rabbit Cupcake Kit ($11.58 at Amazon) - I like Meri Meri paper products a lot - so exquisite and beautiful, they bring such detail to any dessert or place setting. This Peter Rabbit set is so cute for decorating spring- or Easter-themed cupcakes. 
3. Women's Perfectly Packable Shopper, Lands' End ($12 at Lands' End, assorted colors) - I can never have enough everyday shopper bags. This one from Lands' End is durable, lightweight and packs into an inner zipper pocket - what more could you want... except maybe have one in every color?  
4. Fancy Nancy's Elegant Easter Paperback ($5.17 at Amazon) - My girl has been enjoying The Fancy Nancy books for more than three years now. They are whimsical, educational and have incredibly beautiful pictures. This Easter one has flips on each page that can be fun also for younger siblings.
5. Wilton Hoppy Shapes 4-piece Easter Cookie Cutter Set ($6.57 at Amazon) - What better way to celebrate a new season or a holiday than with fresh-baked cookies? I've used Wilton baking products on a number of occasions and I like the quality and consistency. These Easter-shaped cutters have the ideal price tag to add to your collection.

Are you ready for spring? Have you found a treasure that would make the season even better?

No comments:

Post a Comment