Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Graze Box Review: Nibblebox #3 (#9)

Today my third Graze Nibblebox arrived at my door and I was really excited, as I had pushed it a week later (just to give myself a little break) and had already started to miss my delicious graze snacks. I loved both my first and my second Nibbleboxes, so was curious to try the snacks in this box. This box contained two snacks I've already received in previous boxes (which I loved / liked) and two new ones. Take a look: 


The two snacks I already had before were: the Hot Cross Yum (orange raisins, sponge pieces & cinnamon honey almonds) and the Pina Colada (pineapple, coconut & mango). Just as the first time I tried it, I loved the Hot Cross Yum. I really liked the Pina Colada the first time I tried it, as well. This time though I liked it even more - the pineapple and the mango were moist and delicious. And you can't beat the fact it is just about 100 calories and loaded with vitamins. As for the other two new snacks I received in this Nibblebox, here are the details:
Texan Corn Salsa: Salsa almonds, corn chips and roasted corn
A few words - a delicious crunchy savory snack! I love roasted corn and they were perfect in this combination. I've never had the salsa almonds before - I really enjoyed them.
Honeycomb Flapjack: Rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and milk chocolate
I've only tried one other flapjack variety (the orange & ginger one) and I really loved it, so the minute I saw those in my box, I was hoping they'd be as good. They were - moist, chewy, loaded with honey, with a touch of milk chocolate... I still graded them with "love", although I did love the orange & ginger ones a tiny bit more (but I'm very partial to both orange and ginger). You can only get flapjack in your Nibbleboxes as they are, at ~ 240 calories, one of the more filling snacks. I don't mind it though as I love them for breakfast or as an after-workout snack.

My verdict: I really liked my Graze Nibblebox. It included two of my past favorites and I didn't mind that. Also, I got to discover two new snacks that I enjoyed very much. 

As you might know, Graze has limited the number of invitations current members can send out because of the overwhelming initial response (a good problem to have!). If that changes going forward, I'll let you know.

What are your favorite Graze snacks? If you are not subscribed to Graze, what other food subs do you receive?

No comments:

Post a Comment