Wednesday, March 6, 2013

FabKids Review: Stylish Nautical Neon Outfit

I have already written about FabKids - the kids monthly outfit club for adorable head-to-toe ensembles. I've received the Nautical Neon Outfit a few days after I ordered it and it was better than expected. It arrived in a beautiful box in FabKids' signature hot pink color, wrapped in silver paper and with a note from the line's Creative Partner Christina Applegate.
My daughter was immediately drawn to the box, realizing it was something for her. The Nautical Neon Outfit included the Star Stripe Cardigan and the Ruffle Knit Skirt - such an adorable combination with the preppy cardigan complemented perfectly by the twirly pink skirt. While I could only comment on the design of the clothes when I ordered online, I was truly impressed by the their quality once I opened the box and saw them in person.

The cardigan is of medium weight (lighter than I had expected but very soft and nice) and would be perfect as a layering piece for right now or for warmer days. Both my daughter and I loved the details - the hot pink stripe on the inside of the buttons (matching the color of the skirt) and the yellow stars on the elbows are so chic! The skirt is made of thick but soft cotton and did not change color or shrink after the first wash. The twirly tulle is lightweight but adds that volume girls love so much. Included with the outfit was a head bow in yellow as an add-on present.
My daughter already wore the pieces - together and separately - and said they were very comfy. I got this outfit at 50% off the usual price of $39.95 and couldn't have been happier with the style and quality of the clothes. While I would probably not be buying new outfits every month, I could definitely see using FabKids once or twice per season and / or to celebrate special occasions (this outfit was included in my girl's 5th birthday present).
 
If you want to try FabKids, you can get your first outfit 50% off through my invitation code. Each month, you'll find outfits styled just for your girl based on your style profile. You can buy that month's outfit or choose to skip a month - just that easy.

What do you think of FabKids? Will you be giving them a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment