Thursday, March 7, 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have March Box *SPOILER*

*If you'd like to remain spoiler-free, you should not read the rest of this post*

Hello everyone! It's time for PopSugar Must Have March *SPOILERS*! Some of the ladies on makeuptalk forum received their boxes and were nice to share the contents. Since I can never remain spoiler-free, I peeked and here's what is said / rumored to be included in this month's box. 

1. Corkatoo Waiter's Corkscrew (~ $14 at Amazon, assorted colors) - this is such a cool kitchen item, I'm hoping I get the blue one.
2. The Laundress Wool & Cashmere Shampoo (~ $16 for a 16 oz bottle at Amazon)
3. Marshmallow Peeps Yellow Chicks (~ $5 for 5-count)
4. Buxom Buxom® Sculpted Lash Mascara True Black ($19 at Amazon)
5. The New Black Glimmer Twins 2-Piece Nail Polish Set, assorted colors ($10 at Amazon)
6. Hollywood Sweater Saver Stone ($8.05 at Amazon) - I've never heard of this product before but it seems quite neat; you use it by lightly rubbing over your garment & watch it grab and remove pulling, fuzz and knots.
7. Heather Belle Bracelet - this one is a total guess in terms of the kind of bracelet (maybe it's not even a bracelet?) included. Pictured in the collage above is the Infinity 8 Bracelet retailing for $95All the designs on the website are something I would gladly wear.

Based on these spoilers, I'm excited about the box - it seems in line with the spring / Easter / new beginning theme. As always, I will have my final opinion once I get my box (it's a couple of states away from me) and experience the items first-hand. I can't wait!

What do you think of these spoilers? Have you received your March box yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment