Monday, March 18, 2013

Graze Box Review: Nibblebox #1 (#7)

I've been receiving Graze Lightbox since the company launched in the US, but I decided to switch and try the Nibblebox for a change (Graze lets you change the type of box as often as you like). Last week, my first Nibblebox arrived and it was one of my favorite boxes so far, simply delicious! The four snacks in the box were: Walnut & Vanilla Truffle, Orange & Ginger Flapjack, Fiery Seeds and Yaki Soba::
All of these snacks were better than expected. Take a look:
Walnut & Vanilla Truffle: Walnuts, dark chocolate, raisins & vanilla seeds
So delicious, this is one of my all-time favorite snacks from Graze! It's right up there with the Poached Pear with Vanilla, and it had those same vanilla pumpkin seeds that I loved so much. It is the perfect combination of nuts, chocolate and sweet to satisfy that afternoon sweet-tooth craving (or any-time-of-the-day-craving!). 
Orange & Ginger Flapjacks: Rustic rolled oat flapjack with orange and stem ginger
Another all-time favorite in the same box, this flapjack not only combined two of my favorite flavors, but was moist and very fresh. I want to buy a whole box of these, so Graze, please make them available!
Fiery Seeds: Chilli pumpkin & sunflower seeds
Simple and yummy, these had just the right amount of spice and that is the reason I loved them so much. I found this to be a very generous portion and had it in more than one serving.
Yaki Soba: Soba peanuts, edamame beans, noodles & chilli broad beans
While this was a snack that I 'just' liked compared to the other three snacks, it was still very tasty. It's definitely not a typical snack I'd choose, but I liked the crunchiness in this Asian-inspired treat.

My verdict: I loved my first Nibblebox from Graze! Since there is no calorie limit to the snacks included (as in the Lightbox), I found it offered a bit more variety. All of the snacks were around 200 calories each (it's ~ 150 calorie per snack in the Lightbox) and some of them were more filling because of that. That allowed me to enjoy them in two servings instead of one - for example, the three pieces of Orange & Ginger Flapjacks were perfect with my morning and afternoon cups of coffee. I'm going to keep trying the Nibblebox for now; my next week's box has two of my favorite dips included - can't wait!

Graze has limited the amount of invite codes we can use for new members to just one. I'm not sure if my code will work, but my account says I can still invite one new member - use my code 4DCWNCR if you wish to try Graze.  

What do you think of these snacks? Have you tried any?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome review. Seems like a great thing. Have any more codes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Unfortunately, if my code doesn't work, that means I reached the number of people I could invite... If that changes going forward, I'll certainly let my readers know.

      Delete