Friday, April 5, 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have April Box *SPOILER*

NEW: I got my box today (earliest ever); check out my review here!
*If you'd like to remain spoiler-free, you should not read the rest of this post*

While everyone is anxiously anticipating this month's PopSugar Must Have box, some of the ladies on the MUT have received their boxes and have graciously shared the contents with the rest of the readers - and I'm always curious about spoilers! This is what is said / rumored to be included in April's Must Have Box:


  1. Alter Ego Fair Trade Dark Chocolate with Quinoa (~$4) - Supposedly, there is also a discount coupon included
  2. Kai Perfume Oil, 1/8 oz. (retails for $48) - I'm really curious to try this one...
  3. Shashi Nugget Bracelet ($28) - not sure if this is the exact variety and / or color, but this is from Shashi's website...
  4. Tatcha Blotting Papers ($19)
  5. Popsugar-branded Laundry Tote - I didn't find a picture for this item, so I'm just listing it here
As always, I will hold off on my opinion until I get my box and see everything in person (I always seem to like the items much better when I see them!), but my initial thoughts are that I'll probably like this box... a lot.

Did you get your PopSugar Must Have box yet? What do you think based on this spoiler?

No comments:

Post a Comment