Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday Treasures - Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gifts For Under $20

Good morning everyone! It's time for my Tuesday Treasures - a series of posts featuring various "treasures" I find, spanning different categories - fashion, beauty, kids, home. To qualify as "treasures", the items need to be not only cute and stylish, but also a good deal. You can read my Tuesday Treasures Valentines Gifts Under $15 post here.

Today there's another round of last-minute Valentine's Day gifts - or just gift for any time of the year - each for under $20. I am seriously considering getting all of these - take a look:
1. Bodum Brazil Set, Coffee Maker and 2 Mugs ($20, was $40) - I love and use Bodum tea&coffee products in my home, and I've wanted a French press for some time now; I really like the red accent - will definitely be getting this!
2. Oneida Profile Flute, set of 4 ($14.95, was $50) - I absolutely adore these, so stylish! Also a bit on the smaller side which I actually like. I have Oneida glasses and they have held very well to everyday use. The products are expensive at regular prices, so a sale is not to be missed if you need to add drink ware to your collection.
3. Jurlique Rose Love Balm ($6.50) - I had the opportunity to try a set of Jurlique Rose products a couple of years back and have been a fan ever since - they really work. This little "treasure" is a natural salve that promises to "moisturize, soften and protect dry or chapped skin, infused with the natural scent of roses".
4. Prabal Gurung for Target Flower Drop Earnings ($14.99) - Another great designer has collaborated with Target for, what I believe, is a great collection. This pair of earnings is perfect for spring and summer, and is in my favorite color palette.  
5. Straiways Mini Skirt ($19.95, was $148) - One of my favorite stores, Anthropologie, has some great new pieces on sale, including this amazing skirt, at an even more amazing discount. I like the color and the cut, and the material will be perfect for summer.

What do you think of this week's Tuesday Treasures? Are you tempted by make some of these yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment