Thursday, November 7, 2013

PopSugar Must Have Box November 2013 *SPOILER*

(UPDATE: I received my November box, you can check out my review here.)
It is time for PopSugar Must Have SPOILERS again - and again, thanks to some MUT members who received their boxes (thanks, RenoFab), we have these spoilers. Here's what is said to be included in the November Box:


I'm sure some of the items will have variations - such as the wrap, maybe the soap, the preserves and the candle. That box looks pretty amazing to me - I can't wait to get mine and post more details once I get to see everything.

If you'd like to subscribe to PopSugar Must Have Box , you can use code REFER5 to save $5 off your first box. This month PopSugar continues with the special edition boxes - today, they announced a Special Edition Must Have Holiday Box for Him.

If you are interested to see what was in past PopSugar Must Have boxes, you can check all my Must Have box reviews here.

What do you think of the spoilers? Are you excited / not so much?

No comments:

Post a Comment