Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Daily Finds: C & C California 40% Off and Hautelook

I am a big fan of C&C California and while they are a bit pricey, their clothes boast the most luxurious and soft fabrics, and last a long time. Also, they run promotions often, so I am always on the lookout to stock on some of my favorite pieces. C&C is running a fall clearance event right now where you get an additional 40% off sale items - just perfect. They've been running this for a week now and I don't know for how much longer, but the styles from their sales page are slowly disappearing. Here are some of my picks:

Fabulous Find #1: 
Boat Neck Drape Dress
This is a basic dress with some interesting details - like the draping that makes for a very flattering fit and the split sleeves. There is a cobalt blue one (which I got) and one in beet red. I wore it a few times with boots and a cozy cardigan on top and it looked perfect. The price after the discount is less than $30 (original $78).

Fabulous Find #2:
Stretch Luxe High-Lo Tee

C & C makes the softest tees and this one is no exception. I got the olive color one and it falls beautifully. I'd wear it with jeans all the time.  And, at less than $26 (down from $78), it's a real steal!

My next finds are from Hautelook - another one of the daily deal sites I check often and, as if I needed to look at more boots... well, here it is:

Fabulous Find #3:
Sam Edelman Maddie Bootie
This is priced at $54 (55% off original price) and it looks really cute. I love the color and the heel height... But I just ordered another pair (you can see it my previous Daily Finds post) so can't really justify this one. 
Hautelook has plenty of other styles in their Love... Booties event. You can sign up for free here.

Yes, these finds turned out to be all about mommy again. Next time I'll be on the lookout for some kids' treats.

What are some of your favorite finds today?

No comments:

Post a Comment