Saturday, November 9, 2013

My Daily Finds: Fabulous Christimas Treats for Kids on Zulily

Happy Saturday, everyone! Today's fabulous finds is all about kids and it was all found on my favorite Zulily. They are having spectacular Christmas shopping events right now, so make sure to check them out. Also, Zulily is running a nice shipping promo - you pay for shipping on an order, then you enjoy free shipping on additional orders placed before midnight PT on Sunday. Ranging from shoes to shocking suffers, here are just a few of the my finds:

Mariposa Glitter Slip-on Shoes - $6.99 (orig. $15) - it's never too early to stock up on easy spring slip-on styles:

Stride Rite Chestnut Remi Boot - $28.99 (orig. $50) - my girl is outgrowing her 'fancy' boots and this pair looks really nice:

Stride Rite navy Blue Dante Booties -$27.99 (orig. $49) - these booties look really warm for my son on those cold non-snow winter days:

Dolce Girl Red Plaid Dress - $8.99 (orig. $48) - no, the promotion price is not a mistake; it's such a great deal. I'm taking my girl to see The Nutcracker again this year and this might be the dress for her:
 
Glitter Headband Set - $7.49 (orig.$15) - I'm always on the lookout for different hair accessories for my daughter or for presents, and this set looks like an option:

There is a lot more on my favorite site, so check it out for some good Christmas shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment