Monday, November 4, 2013

My Daily Finds: Treats for Mommy

Since I love finding great deals on fabulous products and, if you ask my husband, I scout the virtual space (e.i. my favorite online shopping and daily deal sites) for such deals quite too often, I decided to share my passion here. Thus, I'm starting a daily post called "My Daily Finds". While the items could range across any category, I am a bit partial to fashion, home and kids. My fabulous finds today are all meant to be a treat for mommy. Enjoy:

Fabulous Find #1:
Rue La La - one of my favorite daily deal sites - is running a sale on La Perla today. If you are like me and can't (won't) fit a regular-price La Perla treasure in your budget, here is a chance to buy one at 50% off. I am loving this sky blue bra - very romantic and oh-so-pretty ($49.90):
You can find more information on this and other sale items here. If you are not a member of Rue La La, you can sign up for free here

Fabulous Find #2:
I love shopping at Target and I made my weekly trip there this morning. I was on the lookout for some warmer leggings and found these Fleece Lined Leggings - I really like the subtle pattern and the softness. And, you can't beat the price at $12:
They are by Xhilaration and you can find more information here.

Find #3:
Finally, a fabulous find from another one of my all-time-favorite sites, Zulily. I've been looking for a cozy winter cardigan for some time and I think I have found it:

This beige zip-up sweater is by Coupe, is wool-blend and at $39.99 is more than 60% off its original price. You can sign up to Zulily for free here.

What are some of your favorite places for fabulous finds at great prices?

No comments:

Post a Comment