Saturday, October 26, 2013

Free Graze Box Coupon & Review October 2013

I've been Graze-ing ever since Graze opened up its US operations earlier this year. I've switched my Graze boxes to once a month, so every time I get one now, it's almost a surprise (I had one delivered each week at the beginning but, with so many subs, I had to "pick my battles"). Graze had stopped invitations for a while but my October box had four friend invite codes. If you want to try Graze for free - that is you get your first and your fifth boxes free, you can sign up using my friend invite code here (V99C2QCTU). There is no commitment on you part, you can cancel anytime. 

Take a look at the snacks I enjoyed in October:

I received Poached Pear, Hot Cross Yum, Scandinavian Forest and Texan Corn Salsa snacks. 

While I have tried all of these snacks in past boxes, I was still happy to receive them. My favorite by far was the Poached Pear snack - a yummy mix of pear, raisins, vanilla pumpkin seeds and lemon infused raisins. I want to buy a full-size package of that - if they offered!

What did you get in your last Graze box? If you aren't subbed yet, will you give Graze a try? 

No comments:

Post a Comment