Monday, October 7, 2013

Popsugar MUST HAVE Box October 2013 *SPOILER*

I can never resist peeking at PopSugar Must Have spoilers and, if you are like me, just "dying" to find out what's in October's box, take a peek - thanks to some of the ladies at Makeuptalk who already got their boxes. Here's what is said to be included in this box:

The list of goodies:

The Can't Cook Book: Recipes for the Absolutely Terrfied by Jessica Seinfield
NYX Cosmetics Smokey Eyeshadow Palette and Liquid Eyeliner
Gorjana Bali Bead Bracelet
Jane Tran Bobby Pin Set 
The Wet Brush Hair De-tangling Brush
The Crispery Halloween Crispycake
Julep Nail Polish and Freedom Top Coat
Stitch Fix $20 Gift Card


Once I get my box (hopefully sometime this week), I will post my opinion and more on the actual products. I'm assuming there will be some variations on the colors of some items above, but I'm definitely liking this box!

PopSugar just announced to current subscribers that as of 11/4, they will be increasing the box price to $39.95. You can still lock into the current price of $35 by pre-purchasing a 3, 6 or 12-month subscription. Use code REFER5 to get $5 off your first box.

What do you think of this month's spoilers?

No comments:

Post a Comment