Wednesday, January 30, 2013

My-type-of Deal: Calypso St. Barth Sale: Extra 50% Off

I was so excited to find the notification from Calypso St. Barth in my inbox this morning. They are offering an extra 50% off sale items - both online and in stores.
The brand: If you are not familiar, Calypso St. Barth is a "luxury lifestyle brand, inspired by culture travel & the arts" that has grown to an international recognition since opening its first store in St. Barth back in 1992. 

Why I like it: I was first introduced to the brand through its collaboration for a limited-edition collection with Target in 2011. I bought a couple of pieces and I really liked them. I found the cuts, texture and overall vacation-y appeal different and unique. Since then, I started following the Calypso's regular collections. While I do love many of the items, the regular price tag is a bit hefty for me to justify. However, I usually score beautiful pieces through their sales. Here are some of the ones I am considering now (each under $40):

1. Raisa Silk Dress, $39.50 after discount
2. Adelle Knit Top, $24.50 after discount (I really like the subtle sparkle in this one)
3. Josefa Mini Skirt, $24.50 after discount 
4. Tess Flower Sandals, by Chocolat Blue, $39.50 after discount

Take a look, maybe you will find something for your next trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment