Sunday, January 27, 2013

Graze Healthy Snack Review - 1st Box is Almost Here!

My 1st Graze Healthy Snack box is packed and on its way! If you are not familiar with the new food sub, you can read more here.
What I find really neat is that Graze posted a picture of the snacks in this week's box in my account. Take a look below: 


A preview of my 1st Graze Healthy Snack Box

I actually like the fact that they give you the heads-up as to what's coming. As for the choice of snacks, Graze got a good mix based on my ratings:
  • two snacks that I "love": Habas Tapas and Pear Tatin snacks
  • one snack that I "like": Super Berry Detox
  • one snack that I would "try": Lemon and Poppy Cake with an Afternoon Infusion (I would probably end up "loving" this one - not sure why I left it as a "try" as I really enjoy poppy lemon cake)
As for the actual quality and taste of the snacks, I will write more once I get the box - hopefully in the next couple of days. More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment