Friday, May 10, 2013

POPSUGAR Must Have Box May *SPOILER*

As you might know, I love my PopSugar Must Have boxes and, as always, I have been impatiently waiting for someone to get their box. Thanks to the ladies at Makeuptalk, we already have spoilers for the May box. Take a look at what's said to be included:



The value of the box comes to almost $125 which is great, given the $35 paid for it. Although I always like my boxes better when I see everything in person, even now I think this is a great box. I'll post my 'official' review once I receive my box - can't wait! 
If you want to learn more about PopSugar Must Have Box and sign up through my referral link, use code REFER5 for $5 off your fist box here. Thank you!

What do you think based on these spoilers? Do you like this box?

No comments:

Post a Comment