Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Daily Finds: Pumpkin Patch 30% off and Zulily Stocking Stuffers - Treats for Kids

Today's Fabulous Finds is all about kids. I've been a fan of Pumpkin Patch for a few years now (see some of my previous picks here and here) and I have never been disappointed in the quality of their clothes and accessories. To add to that, I really like the designs they come up with and the attention to detail. They are currently running 30% off site-wide plus free shipping - use code USFL3. I'm definitely doing some of Christmas shopping. These are some pieces I'm considering for my kids.
For my five-and-a-half year old girl:




The prices after the 30% are as following:
  • Vintage baker-boy $6.99 (orig. $19.50) - this French-inspired hat is so chic, I'd buy one for myself if they had my size!
  • Butterfly tunic $16.09 (orig. $44.50) - I love this tunic! My daughter will wear it over a long-sleeve tee in the winter and just by itself in warmer weather.
  • Glitter flower hair ties $4.19 (orig. $9.50)
  • Winter ribbed tights $5.59 (orig. $12.50)
For my toddler son:
I'm loving grey / yellow color combinations lately and these are some great everyday pieces. I love the thickness of the pants and the stripy shirt. Here are the prices:
  • Rib waist & cuff fleece joggers $11.19 (orig.$24.50)
  • Stripe long sleeve top $9.09 (orig. $22.50)
Now, on to some toys at Zulily. The site is running a number of Stocking Stuffers sales today. Some of the things that caught my eye:

My First Library, Christmas Stories Board Book Set $9.99 (orig.$15):

These little board books are great for little toddler hands and to take along on car trips and stroller walks.

Rosie Pixie Pal $9.99 (orig. $25):

My girl loves fairies and this one looks so detailed and adorable. There is a lot more on Zulily so I'm going to do some more research :)

What are some of your Christmas finds for the little ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment